måndag 13 juni 2011

Teenager :P

Hi, you know we're leaving in FIVE days???
That means that we'll be in France on Monday :P
Every time one of my parents friends find out what we're doing for the summer they say:
"WOW, you are so brave bringing  2 teenagers on a boat for a whole summer!!"
Well we're not going to fight....that much, cuz we don't fight so much at home :P (my parents would argue)
I'ts going to be weird not being home to enjoy the Swedish summer  and do the stuff that we usually do but it's really fun that we're going to do something that we've never done before :) we're really excited but the one thing that sucks is that you can't swim in the channels but I guess i'll have about two months to do that when we get home + that i'm going to get into the water and then quickly get out a couple of times this winter :) (after I've been out running of course :P)  /Hanna

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar