fredag 10 juni 2011

New day, new post... ;)

Okay well this is the first time I'm posting in English and I'm going to tell you what happened 2day. Fiona, our rabbit was out jumping aroud but then I looked away for a second and she was GONE!! I went around the neighbourhood to look for her and then my dad found her under the trampoline... :P she has gone to the neighboors a few times so we've looked for her before but this is the deal:
During the summer she is going to stay with another family so we're taking her to them 2morrow and if she ran away now that would not be so good.... I'm going 2 miss her so much but I'm going to miss my cats alot awsell because they're staying at a boarding place :( I wish I could take them with me :)
But I think they'll have a good time anyway :) /Hanna

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar